CareLinx Seeking Highly Motivated Family Advisor
This is an opportunity to join a company that is truly revolutionizing healthcare. CareLinx was just featured in Oprah”O” Magazine as one of the top up and coming startups helping families in need of caregiving services.
We are looking for a highly motivated Family Advisor with proven success in consultative sales and closing job placements. Two years of inside sales or staffing/placement/recruiting related experience is required.
CareLinx is a nationwide professional caregiver marketplace, empowering families to easily find, hire, manage and pay caregivers who match their specific needs and budget online. CareLinx is saving families up to 50% over traditional brick and mortar franchise agencies, while professional caregivers are earning higher wages. The CareLinx platform helps families and caregivers easily manage all the administrative tasks of their caregiving needs through it’s web site and mobile solutions; including scheduling, time tracking, care coordination and payroll processing. CareLinx ensures that families and caregivers comply with all state and federal employment laws and regulations. Caregivers on CareLinx are vetted and have passed a comprehensive background check. Caregivers are bonded and insured via Lloyd’s of London when paid through the CareLinx platform. CareLinx is specifically designed for helping patients with chronic conditions and the elderly in need of caregiving services. CareLinx is currently operating in the top 50 metropolitan cities with over 65,000 professional caregivers ranging from CNA’s, MA’s, LVN’s and RN’s. CareLinx won the AARP consumer vote at their national conference and has been featured in Oprah Magazine’, PBS, TIME, AARP Magazine, INC., Forbes, Bloomberg Businessweek and more.
View our “How it Works” video to learn more about CareLinx.
Are you a fit?
We are seeking a qualified, high-energy, empathetic individual who truly loves helping people. The qualified person must have strong verbal and written communication skills, be friendly, caring, and professional on the phone. They must have a good understanding of the sensitive emotional circumstances of the clients in need of home care for their love ones and be pro-active to follow up on calls and provide support. You need to be able to talk, think and type at the same time. You are naturally upbeat, optimistic and truly enjoy making people feel secure.
- Explain the value and many benefits of CareLinx to families in a clear and concise manner.
- Achieve placement goals by helping families find quality caregivers in a timely manner.
- Experience with Sales Force CRM.
- Be warm, kind and caring — and build strong relationships with our customers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Assist the team with identifying and reporting website and other system issues, to help us improve customer satisfaction.
- Log all calls and email in our customer databases.
• Provide back-up phone, chat and email support as needed.
• Balance the variable workload and responsibilities of a busy office.
• Desire and ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
• 2 years experience in inside sales desired.
• Proficient with Internet, Facebook and other social media channels.
• Attentive to detail and organized.
• Ability to multi-task and think on your feet.
• Values compatible with a fun-loving company culture, and a team player.
• Ability to embrace the sense of urgency, innovation and resourcefulness required in a fast-paced small company.
• Kind and caring towards colleagues, views co-workers as “family.”
If you know someone who would be right for this opportunity, please share this link. We are looking for excellent candidates to join our team and share our mission to serve families and caregivers.
If this position sounds right for you, please send your resume and cover letter to Ruth Callanan (rcallanan), Director of Staffing at CareLinx.comShare This: