Looking For Home Care For Mother in Glendale, AZ
Need a reliable, loyal, and compassionate caregiver located near Glendale, AZ to help care for Mother. help is needed 1 day per week in the afternoon. Caregiver should be able to start August 01, 2016 and is expected to work 3 hours per week. The caregiver will be responsible for performing the following: housekeeping and bathing. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My Mom is 85 and lives in a independent community. She has a studio apartment and is of sound mind. Her issue is mobility and she has an incontinence issue. She uses a walker and has a scooter but she can no longer do her laundry ( the laundry room is right down the hall from her door) , change her sheets, pick things up and she needs assistance with the showering. We are only looking for some one to come in 3 or so hours per week ( or every other week for 4 hours) to do some laundry, make her bed, maybe do some dishes, pick up, take the trash out and shower. We are there a lot but we all work and it seems like all we do is take care of her apartment and doesn't allow us to spend much time with her,,, Her facility does clean once per month so we are just looking to supplement. She is easy to get along with and enjoys company. Thank you
- 3.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: August 1, 2016
- Flexible 1 day a week. Afternoons.
- Live-out preferred
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Glendale caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.