An Honest Caregiver Needed in Peoria, AZ For Female Relative
Amazing job opportunity for a passionate and considerate caregiver located near Peoria, AZ to help care for Female Relative. Must be available Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, weekly from 10 am to 12 pm. 8.0 hours per week of help would start April 18, 2018. The activities of daily living performed by the caregiver will include occasional transportation for scheduled doctor's appointments, companionship, housekeeping, transferring & mobility, groceries & shopping, meal prep, medication reminders, toileting, grooming, and bathing. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
Hello, I am looking for a part time caregiver, nurse to help my aunt who is paraplegic and requires help with bathing, meals, errands, and has ability to transport to doctors appointments as needed. Handicap vehicle already in place so no need to own a specialized vehicle. My aunt lives in Peoria, AZ alone and had an elderly dog that is very sweet. Certified caregiver/nurse who has references, verifiable training, compassionate, honest, hard working, fun and has a great personality. Candidate must be able to lift/transfer using a hoyer lift and help aunt get to and from handicap bathroom.
- Transferring & Mobility
- Groceries & Shopping
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- 8.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: April 18, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Peoria caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.