A Responsible Caregiver Needed For Grandmother
I am seeking a considerate and honest caregiver located in San Mateo, CA to help care for Grandmother. I am in need of assistance 5-6 days per week full-time. Ideally 40 hours per week of assistance would start December 28, 2015. The caregiver will be responsible for performing the following: bathing, grooming, managing medications, meal prep, groceries & shopping, transferring & mobility, transportation, housekeeping, and companionship. The caregiver has the option to be live-in one bedroom apartment connected to the house with rent waived. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants and speaking spanish (CNAs) is a definite plus. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more! Requirements To qualify for professionals must: Maintain any existing certification/licensure Have CPR and/or First Aid certificate/training Be able to travel to clients in the Bay Area Have valid California Driver's License Have a car and insurance Be physically capable of assisting clients with mobility Pass comprehensive background check
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- 40.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 1, 2016
- Live-in preferred
- Speaks Spanish ,English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Burlingame caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.