An Enthusiastic Caregiver Needed For Son
I am seeking a experienced and trustworthy caregiver located near Carmel, CA to help care for Son. I am in need of help Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Monday evening, Monday overnight, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday evening, Tuesday overnight, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Wednesday evening, Wednesday overnight, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Thursday evening, Thursday overnight, Friday morning, Friday afternoon, Friday evening, Friday overnight, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, Saturday overnight, Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon, Sunday evening, and Sunday overnight. I would like the care to begin May 09, 2019 and estimate 168.0 hours per week for the first week. The activities of daily living performed by the caregiver will include companionship, transferring & mobility, medication reminders, meal prep, walking & exercise, and cognitive rehabilitation. All applicants will be considered. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more! Must be pet friendly.
About this Care Recipient
He suffered a mild stroke on or about April, 23 and spent 8 days in the hospital, was then transferred to Westland House for rehab and recovery and will be released on the morning of May 9. He will need personal care upon his return to home and going forward as necessary. He will require cognitive care for loss of memory. Care person must be pet friendly.
- Transferring & Mobility
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- 168.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: May 9, 2019
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Carmel caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.