Seeking A Dedicated Caregiver in Claremont, CA for My Father
Need a dedicated, dependable, and experienced caregiver located near Claremont, CA to help care for my father. Assistance is needed For 1 or 2 days per week. I would like the help to begin asap and estimate 4-8 hours per week. The caregiver is expected to help with Managing Medications, Meal Preparation, and Housekeeping & Laundry. All applicants will be considered. This is a great opportunity to earn 25% more than with a traditional agency!
About this Care Recipient
My father is recently living alone in a large house with a big friendly dog. Eating has always been a highlight for him and continues to be so meal preparation would be one of the primary tasks. He is not an active person and sleeps most of the day and listens to music. He takes lots of medications and helping him remember to refill his prescriptions on time would be another task for his caregiver. Also watching him for depression or heightened emotions (he is bi-polar).
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- 10.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 31, 2015
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Claremont caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.