Home Care Needed in Glendale, CA For Mother
Looking to hire a dedicated and honest caregiver to take care of Mother, located near Glendale, CA. I am in need of assistance Monday morning, Wednesday morning, Thursday morning, Friday morning, and Tuesday morning. I would like the assistance to begin September 20, 2018 and estimate 15.0 hours per week. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: walking & exercise, meal prep, and medication reminders. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My mother is 90 years old she is semi independent, she can still bathe on her own but needs help with light cooking for breakfast and lunch. She lives with my 93 year old father who is very active and independent. She needs a person to administer her meds in the morning. Help her out of bed, make her bed and clean her commode next to the bed. And do light laundry. There’s no house cleaning as they have a housekeeper that comes 2x’s Per month. However, she needs her bath started and for someone to be aware that she’s in the bathroom Incase she needs help. She is hard of hearing and has stomach problems and is a finicky eater. She needs a Spanish speaking woman
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- 15.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: September 20, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks Spanish
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Glendale caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.