A Passionate Caregiver Needed in Irvine, CA For Father
Need a considerate caregiver located near Irvine, CA to help care for Father. care is needed Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Monday evening, Monday overnight, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday evening, Tuesday overnight, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Wednesday evening, Wednesday overnight, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Thursday evening, Thursday overnight, Friday morning, Friday afternoon, Friday evening, Friday overnight, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, and Saturday overnight. 40.0 hours per week of care is needed to start November 05, 2018. Caregiver's duties will include companionship, transferring & mobility, transportation, meal prep, medication reminders, toileting, grooming, and bathing. Requires the caregiver to live-in. Only serious applicants will be considered. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
Up until recently, my father has had a caregiver for two hours a day to help with medications, walk the dog, and light housekeeping. We feel now that he should have more care. We are looking for a live in caregiver, 24 hours a day. We are looking for someone to keep an eye out for him and not hands-on all the time. His feeling of independence is important. He is a quiet man, who likes an occasional conversation, but prefers sitting on the couch with his dog. We imagine his caregiver will have a lot of free time. He lives in a two story, 2400 square foot house, in Irvine, California. We have a housekeeper that cleans every other week and we have homemade food delivered to him. Right now, he needs some assistance with changing his clothes. We have all his medications in pill boxes, so giving his pills is straightforward. We would like someone to wash his clothes (about once a week), change his sheets, and to help him bathe.
- Transferring & Mobility
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- 40.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: November 5, 2018
- Live-in preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Irvine caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.