A Dedicated Caregiver For Mother
I am seeking a dependable, compassionate, and patient caregiver located near Lake Forest, CA to help care for my Mother. Assistance is needed 2 days per week in the morning or afternoon. 2.0 hours per week of support is needed to start approximately December 22, 2018. The caregiver is expected to help with bathing. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
Sylvia is 95 years old. She had hip surgery about 5 years ago and needed a walker after that. It was at that time that we moved her into The Regency in Laguna Woods. She did great there using her walker and being independent until she had a couple of strokes which caused some paralysis in one of her arms and legs. She can stand up with assistance but she can't walk. So the Regency caretakers use a wheelchair to take her downstairs to eat and to take her to the bathroom or to bed. After the last stoke, she was put into hospice which provided weekly baths but she has been removed from hospice this week and we need someone to come twice a week to bath her.
- 2.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: December 22, 2018
- Flexible 2 days a week. Afternoons and mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Lake Forest caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.