Home Care Needed in Menlo Park, CA For Mother
Looking to hire an empathetic, dedicated, and dependable caregiver to take care of sister, located near Menlo Park, CA. I need help 2-3 days per week specifically Tuesday mornings for 3 hours and other hours are flexible. We can arrange additional hours up to 9 to meet the right balance of our schedules. This would be great for someone looking for a flexible schedule and lives near Menlo Park. Caregiver's duties will include bathing, grooming, toileting, transferring & mobility, making meals and companionship All applicants will be considered. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
My sister had a kidney transplant that failed. During the surgery to remove the kidney, she suffered from internal bleeding, bleeding in her brain and stroke leaving her partially disabled. She is learning to walk again with a walker. She is stable now and we moved her from Arizona to take care of her here in California. I need addition help so she can improve and help us manage her care while we continue to keep our jobs.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Transferring & Mobility
- Meal Prep
- 9.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: May 7, 2016
- Flexible 3 days a week. Mornings and evenings.
- Live-out preferred
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Menlo Park caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.