Looking For Male Caregiver For Mother & Father in SOLVANG, CA
We've endured the Memory Care facilities and never again will we return. This is care in a private home. We will support the team with an administrative assistant to manage, a chef to prepare meals in advance, a housekeeper to thoroughly clean a few days a week. What we need from the personal caergivers--In search of a patient, compassionate, empathetic, and dependable caregivers to take care of Mother and Father, located near Solvang, CA. We are in need of assistance 24/7 for mother, days for father, therefore we are hiring multiple caregivers as a long-term team. You must have a dependable automobile. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver for mother will include lifting, bathing, grooming, toileting, light housekeeping, managing medications, meal prep, groceries & shopping, transferring & mobility, walking & exercise, transportation, and housekeeping. Father requires more companionship but some personal hygiene duties. There will be other employees for support services however important our caregivers are flexible with light housekeeping, preparation of meals, can drive, have transportation, can do errands. Dedicated and serious applicants only. This will include thorough background check by an private investigation company, and if you do not have the patience working with dementia patients this job is not for you. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
NEED MALE CAREGIVERS. DEMENTIA/ALZHEIMER'S VERIFIED EXPERIENCE ONLY. Mother is 88 years of age, dementia, cognitive malfunction...in wheelchair, cannot speak, not able to use hands but understands and can often answer yes or no; in addition, team with a male caregiver, Father is 88 years of age, physically able to walk yet short term memory, acute Dementia very protective of wife, always wants to assist or help....instructions will be provided on managing. We are also looking for two MALE caregivers to care for my father Monday-Sunday 7am-7pm. We can have one caregiver work on the weekends, and the other on the weekdays (or a mixture of both). This is a team approach so days off will be managed among the caregivers to ensure personal time.
- 168.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 20, 2016
- Live-out preferred
- Male preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Mission Viejo caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.