A Punctual Caregiver For Father
Amazing job opportunity for a reliable and experienced caregiver located near Oxnard, CA to help care for Father. I need help 1 day per week in the morning and evening. Ideally 8.0 hours per week of help would start January 05, 2020. The caregiver is expected to help with medication reminders, meal prep, housekeeping, groceries & shopping, walking & exercise, grooming, and bathing. Dedicated and serious applicants only. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
75 year old single man in beginning stages of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. Losing interest in personal hygiene and hygiene of his living space. Has no interest in making himself real meals and is not safe to. Can walk on his own though he has some weakness in his right leg. Not comfortable on stairs but knows his limitations. Likes daily walks and watching TV. He's very appreciative of help and not afraid to ask for it. I (his daughter) am his primary caregiver but would like someone to be available when I'm out of town.
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Dressing & Grooming
- 8.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 5, 2020
- Flexible 1 day a week. Evenings and mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Oxnard caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.