Private Caregiver Needed in Pasadena, CA
In search of a patient, responsible, and compassionate caregiver to take care of Father, located near Pasadena, CA. help is needed Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Friday morning, and Friday afternoon. 40 hours per week of assistance is needed to start March 07, 2016. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include transportation, housekeeping, companionship, walking & exercise, transferring & mobility, groceries & shopping, meal prep, managing medications, toileting, grooming, and bathing. All applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My Dad is a former business man who had a very successful career He has Parkinson's and his disease is starting to progress rapidly. My mom passed away 5 years ago and my Dad is alone. He has had caregivers before, but we are not happy with the agency we have been using. They recently charged us for overtime and off hours that we were not aware of. They are started to charge us for every little thing. My dad has a new caregiver every other week and we are just not happy.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- 40.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: March 7, 2016
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Pasadena caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.