Looking For Home Care For Wife in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Looking for a reliable, experienced, and dedicated caregiver near Rancho Cucamonga, CA to take care of Wife. I need support Monday-Friday for an hour once daily, occasionally twice daily, in Rancho Cucamonga and Pomona, depending on days, (around 2:30pm), (exact schedule is flexible). Ideally 5 hours per week of support would start around October 17, 2016. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include transferring and stretching. Dedicated and serious applicants only. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home! Must be able to lift her/help her from wheelchair into restroom (approximately 120 lbs). Please email ASAP to email@example.com if you are interested. Must be able to lift her/help her from wheelchair into restroom (approximately 120 lbs).
About this Care Recipient
My wife needs assistance only one hour per day (occasionally two hours - one hour twice daily) to help getting into the restroom and stretching. She has MS and we need a caregiver to come to our house, in Rancho Cucamonga and occasionally in Pomona, for 30-60 min to help her transfer to the toilet and stretch around 2:30pm - 3:30pm. We are willing to pay up to $20 per hour for helping her. You need to live near Rancho Cucamonga and/or Pomona for this arrangement to make sense. Must be able to lift her/help her from wheelchair into restroom (approximately 120 lbs).
- Transferring & Mobility
- 5.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: October 17, 2016
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Rancho Cucamonga caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.