A Responsible Caregiver Needed in Sacramento, CA For Father
Great opportunity for dedicated, honest care giver in Sacramento. 76 year old man with light dementia. Basic housekeeping, light cooking, grocery shopping, doctror's appt. Daily walks and companionship.
About this Care Recipient
My father is 76, lives in his own house. He needs basic house keeping help, laundry, bedding change. Motivation to exercise and leave the house. Meal preparation and shopping. He is totally mobile and with little encouragement is able to do simple housekeeping chores, water the front and back yard of the house. He does not drive and does not own the car. He needs to be driven to his appointments, grocery shopping, activities. Responds well to structure, well organized day, trips to parks and hikes. Needs gentle push to stay active, both mentally and physically.
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- 12.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: October 1, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks Polish ,English ,Russian
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Sacramento caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.