full time , 30 hours a week care giving position with option to expand to live in position
Great opportunity to work for an amazing family, working FULL TIME TUESDAY THROUGH SATURDAY 10 AM-5PM. Please be: 1. Honest 2. Punctual 3. Patient 4. Physically fit 5. Have your own car and insurance 6. Have active email and cell phone. Communication with family is a must. 7. BE ABLE TO BE INTERVIEWED AND START ASAP Dad is fully mobile and able to shower, dress, brush teeth, eat and even warm up his food. Needs help with medication reminders, organizing doctors appointments, Grocery and home shopping. Driving to different parks, rec center, swimming pool, gym. Keeping active, outdoorsy life style. Cooking 3 healthy meals a day is very important. Dad's caregiver will be treated like a family member.
About this Care Recipient
My father is 77, lives in his own house. He needs basic house keeping help, laundry, bedding change. Motivation to exercise and leave the house. Meal preparation and shopping. He is totally mobile and with little encouragement is able to do simple housekeeping chores, water the front and back yard of the house. He does not drive and does not own the car. He needs to be driven to his appointments, grocery shopping, activities. DAD Responds well to structure, well organized day, trips to parks and hikes. LOOKING FOR FULL TIME CAREGIVER. TUESDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-5PM. Dad belongs to senior center and a gym. It is easy to keep him active and stimulated. Cooking healthy meals is a must. the caregiver needs to have her own car and insurance, active phone account and email. Frequent communication with me is a must. Punctuality, patience, flexibility and sense of humor are very important. Experience with all stages of dementia care ARE VITAL..
- Groceries & Shopping
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- 30.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: May 30, 2019
- Flexible 5 days a week. Afternoons and mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Sacramento caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.