Home Care Needed in San Diego, CA For Father
Amazing job opportunity for a loyal and experienced caregiver located near San Diego, CA to help care for Father. I am in need of support Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning, and Sunday afternoon. 16.0 hours per week of help is needed to start January 07, 2017. The caregiver is expected to help with housekeeping, companionship, walking & exercise, transferring & mobility, toileting, grooming, and bathing. All applicants will be considered. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
- Dressing & Grooming
- Transferring & Mobility
- 16.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 7, 2017
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our San Diego caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.