Private Caregiver Needed in Highlands Ranch, CO
In search of an honest, nurturing, and enthusiastic caregiver to take care of my wife, located near Highlands Ranch, CO. Hours will be Monday through Friday from 4 pm- 9 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 9 pm. Care routine consists of diapering, hygiene, bed to wheelchair transfers, range of motion stretching of arms and legs, talking to or read stories, take on walks, listen to music/tv. It is important to me that the caregiver does more than just tending to my wife's needs but being a friend whom my wife looks forward to being with every day.
About this Care Recipient
My wife who is 54 years old suffered a debilitating stroke 2 years ago. Prior to the stroke my wife had a professional career in Accounting and was a very involved mother of two children. As a result she cannot walk, does not speak (but somewhat understands when spoken to), is incontinent, has no vision, and nourished through a feeding tube. Her care routine consists of diapering, hygiene, bed to wheelchair transfers, range of motion stretching of arms and legs, talking to or read stories, take on walks, listen to music/tv. It is important to me that the caregiver does more than just tending to my wife's needs but being a friend whom my wife looks forward to being with every day.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Transferring & Mobility
- 37.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: May 5, 2017
- Live-out preferred
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Littleton caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.