Seeking A Considerate Caregiver in Fort Lauderdale, FL for Mother
Need a trustworthy and reliable caregiver located near Fort Lauderdale, FL to help care for Mother. help is needed at least 12 hours a day 7 days a week. A live-in aide would be ideal but a live-out will be considered. Her schedule is somewhat flexible and open to using multiple aides. Someone is needed to start as soon as possible. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: medication reminders, bathing, meal prep, groceries & shopping, transportation, housekeeping, companionship, walking & exercise, transferring & mobility, toileting, and grooming. Requires the caregiver to live-in. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My mother survived a stroke cause by a brain aneurysm burst back in May. The injury left her unable to move much of the left side of her body and created some cognitive issues. She is improving with help of rehab twice a week at a facility but currently needs daily assistance with her everyday activities. She is a loving, caring and incredibly smart woman who deserves extremely gentle and dedicated care.
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Dressing & Grooming
- 100.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: October 24, 2018
- Live-in preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Fort Lauderdale caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.