A Compassionate Caregiver Needed in Land O' Lakes, FL For Husband
Need a enthusiastic, empathetic, and considerate caregiver located near Land O' Lakes, FL to help care for Husband. help is needed Sunday morning. Caregiver should be able to start November 18, 2018 and is expected to work 7.0 hours per week. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: meal prep, walking & exercise, medication reminders, toileting, and grooming. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- 7.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: November 18, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Land O Lakes caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.