Home Care Needed in Largo, FL For Mother
Looking for a passionate caregiver near Largo, FL to take care of Mother. assistance is needed as a live-in. Caregiver should be able to start October 14, 2019 and is expected to work live-in hours per week. The caregiver is expected to help with housekeeping, making meals, grocery shopping, reminder of medication, companionship, taking mom for walks, encouraging her to go outside, keeping her sleep schedule regulated. This is a live-in caregiver position. All applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity! I recently moved to Florida from Chicago and I will be moving my mom down in several weeks into her own 2 bedroom apartment near my house. She has dementia, but she doesn't realize it. I've taken her driving privileges away as well as her bill paying privileges as she is not capable of doing any of this. Her mind is quickly deteriorating and she needs help with making meals, and doing groceries, and cleaning, and reminding her to take a shower and to take her medication. I am her only daughter and I work a full time job, so I am around in the evenings and the weekends to help. Right now she has a live-in caregiver and I think this will be the situation that I need for her in Florida as well. However, I am also considering the idea of maybe having someone come and check on her rather than having someone live with her all the time. She is still very mobile and does her own dressing and grooming and toileting, but she gets confused a lot when it comes to making food for herself. She is very friendly, but gets confused often.
- 168.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: October 14, 2019
- Live-in preferred
- Speaks Polish
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Largo caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.