A Compassionate Caregiver For Myself and For My Mom
I am seeking a dedicated and trustworthy caregiver located near Miami, FL 33174 to help care for myself and my mom. I need help this coming December 17 to 18 (Overnight shift). Caregiver should be able to start December 17, 2020 and is expected to work 20-24 hours for post-op surgery care. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include toileting, bathing, transportation, grooming, meal prep. All applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
It’s me and my mom .
- Transferring & Mobility
- Meal Prep
- Dressing & Grooming
- $14.00 - $17.00/hr (Negotiable)
- 15.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: December 17, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Miami caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.