Private Caregiver Needed in Sarasota, FL
Looking to hire a dedicated, punctual, and reliable caregiver to take care of my mother, located near Sarasota, FL. Support is needed For 1 Days Per Week. 10 hours per week of help is needed to start within the next month. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. Need certification to be able to manage medication in Florida.
About this Care Recipient
My mother lives in a retirement community with my dad. Meals and housekeeping are included in the rent. They are both 86 and have some cognitive and minor mobility issues (use walkers). Mom has more severe memory problems than Dad. The community will take them to doctor's visits, but they need help getting organized and on the right bus on the right day. Mom needs help with her meds. We think she may be overdosing--especially laxatives.
- 4.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: March 30, 2015
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Sarasota caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.