Looking For Home Care For Mother in Atlanta, GA
Looking to hire a patient caregiver to take care of Mother, located near Atlanta, GA. assistance is needed Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Friday morning, Friday afternoon, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning, and Sunday afternoon. Caregiver should be able to start March 01, 2016 and is expected to work 40 hours per week. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include grooming, housekeeping, walking & exercise, managing medications, groceries & shopping, companionship, transportation, transferring & mobility, meal prep, toileting, and bathing. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- Groceries & Shopping
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- 40.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: March 10, 2016
- Live-out preferred
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Atlanta caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.