Home Care Needed in Atlanta GA For Mother
Need a compassionate and dependable caregiver located near Chicago, IL to help care for Mother. support is needed Monday afternoon, Monday evening, Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, Wednesday evening, Thursday afternoon, Thursday evening, Friday afternoon, Friday evening, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, Sunday afternoon, and Sunday evening. I would like the assistance to begin July 13, 2016 and estimate 20 hours per week. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: transportation, companionship, housekeeping, transferring & mobility, groceries & shopping, meal prep, toileting, and bathing. This is primarily a live-out caregiver position. Some consideration for live-in arrangement. Applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My mother is 73 and needs care 3 to 4 hrs a day. Sshe is fnishing short term rehab at a nursing facility. She suffered a mild stroke and has ongoing neuropathy in hands and feet. She is confined to wheelchair with some ability to use a walker. She needs with services listed here. Expect caregiver to have her own transportation. No contact in or near home expected by anyone other than certified caregiver here.
- Transferring & Mobility
- Groceries & Shopping
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- 20.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: July 13, 2016
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Mableton caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.