Looking For An Honest Caregiver in Kailua, HI
Looking for a reliable and punctual caregiver near Kailua, HI to take care of Mother. assistance is needed Monday afternoon, Thursday afternoon, Sunday evening, Sunday afternoon, Sunday morning, Wednesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, and Wednesday morning. I would like the assistance to begin February 09, 2016 and estimate 36 hours per week. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include companionship, transportation, transferring & mobility, meal prep, managing medications, toileting, grooming, and bathing. All applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My mother is 94 and has moderate dementia. She is otherwise pretty healthy but getting frail. She does not have behavioral problems and is a very easy client. She interacts socially almost completely by telling jokes, and her caregivers need to laugh at the same jokes over and over... Her capability varies from day to day. She needs a very steady routine. She uses a walker but needs assistance sometimes, and exercises walking around the outside of the house and going up and down stairs. She sleeps a lot. She cannot bath herself, sometimes needs help with toileting. She needs someone to put in her eyedrops. She needs some assistance preparing her meals but can do much of that by herself. We have other caregivers to allow 24 hour care, and she needs someone for Sundays all day and Wednesdays all day and sometimes in the evening. We need someone who can drive her (she has a car but can't drive). Her physical functioning is noticeably declining.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- 36.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: February 9, 2016
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Kailua caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.