An Empathetic Caregiver For Female Relative
Looking for a considerate caregiver near Emmett, ID to take care of Female Relative. assistance is needed Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Monday overnight, Tuesday morning, Tuesday evening, Tuesday overnight, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Thursday overnight, Friday morning, Friday evening, Friday overnight, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Saturday overnight, Sunday morning, Sunday evening, and Sunday overnight. Caregiver should be able to start July 01, 2019 and is expected to work 126.0 hours per week. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include transportation, transferring & mobility, toileting, meal prep, housekeeping, groceries & shopping, walking & exercise, grooming, bathing, and companionship. This position requires a live-in caregiver. All applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
She suffered a stroke in September of 2017. Did not fully recover.
- Transferring & Mobility
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Dressing & Grooming
- 126.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: July 1, 2019
- Live-in preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Emmett caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.