Looking For A Patient Caregiver in Bourbonnais, IL
Amazing job opportunity for a enthusiastic and considerate caregiver located near Bourbonnais, IL to help care for Mother. I am in need of support Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Monday evening, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Wednesday evening, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Thursday evening, Friday morning, Friday afternoon, Friday evening, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon, and Sunday evening. Caregiver should be able to start October 24, 2015 and is expected to work 112 hours per week. The caregiver will be responsible for performing the following: grooming, toileting, transferring & mobility, housekeeping, and companionship. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My mother is in an assisted living facility. I need help from 6am-10pm daily. She needs help with transporting, bathroom, dressing, grooming, and housekeeping. The facility takes care of Dministrating her medications. I want someone to love her and care for her and her apartment as if it eye their own mother. I am currently using an agency, but am tired of visiting and finding constant issues for a home kept not to my expectations, bed sores, no repositioning, no conversation or interaction. I realize she has dementia, but I manage to visit with her.... I don't feel as if I am asking for so much, but most of the time, I have a better sense of "common sense" that they do.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Transferring & Mobility
- 112.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: October 24, 2015
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Bourbonnais caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.