A Nurturing Caregiver Needed in Chicago, IL For Daughter
Looking for a patient, dependable, and passionate caregiver near Chicago, IL to take care of Daughter. I need care Sunday afternoon. 4.0 hours per week of support is needed to start August 06, 2017. The activities of daily living performed by the caregiver will include companionship, transferring & mobility, toileting, grooming, and bathing. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
I'm Looking for a compassionate caregiver to take care of my 32 years old daughter on Sundays from 10;30 am to 2:30 pm. She has cerebral palsy , bedbound and partially blind. She needs assistance with her personal care and companionship. I need someone reliable trustworthy and compassionate. If you are one please contact me.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Transferring & Mobility
- 4.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: August 6, 2017
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English ,Spanish
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Chicago caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.