Private Caregiver Needed in Chicago, IL
In search of a experienced and considerate caregiver to take care of Mother, located near Chicago, IL. care is needed 4 days per week in the morning, afternoon, and evening. Ideally 15 hours per week of help would start October 08, 2020. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: housekeeping, grooming, and bathing. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
- Dressing & Grooming
- 15.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: October 8, 2020
- Flexible 4 days a week. Evenings, afternoons and mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks Tagalog ,English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Chicago caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.