Greek Speaking Live-In Caregiver Needed In Downers Grove, IL
Looking to hire a Greek-speaking, dependable, and considerate live-in caregiver to take care of my mom who has Alzheimer's in Downers Grove, IL. Responsibilities include managing medications, meal preparation, doing laundry, light housekeeping, getting out of the house together and companionship. We can work out a schedule to give the caregiver breaks throughout the week.
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- 112.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: March 26, 2015
- Live-in preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Downers Grove caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.