Seeking A Nurturing Caregiver for Father in Washington, IL
I am seeking a reliable, responsible, and trustworthy caregiver located Morton, IL to help care for Father and Mother. Assistance is needed 2 days per week in the morning and 3 days afternoon /evening. Caregiver should be able to start soon and expect to work 8+ hours per week. The caregiver will be responsible for performing the following: walking & exercise, medication reminders, meal prep, transferring & mobility, toileting, and bathing. Dedicated and serious applicants only. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
My father has Diabetes, cardiovascular problems and he needs encouragement & help to get up out of his chair to walk around the house for exercise. He needs someone to walking with his walker because he has balance problems & likes to get up easily. My father needs someone with compassion, patience and willingness to push him to better himself & not to the work for him. My mother has Parkinson's and does pretty good on her but needs little assists when something needs carried (she uses a walker.)
- Dressing & Grooming
- Transferring & Mobility
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- 10.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: September 21, 2018
- Flexible 2 days a week. Evenings, afternoons and mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Morton caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.