A Reliable Caregiver Needed For Mother
Need a dependable and reliable caregiver located near Plainfield, IL to help care for Mother. I need care Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Caregiver should be able to start April 23, 2018 and is expected to work 16.0 hours per week. The caregiver is expected to help with companionship, walking & exercise, medication reminders, meal prep, toileting, and grooming. Only serious applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
Mom is 87, doesn’t talk much, can walk with assistance, eats on her own, needs help going to bathroom , with washing up, and dressing.
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Dressing & Grooming
- 3.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: April 23, 2018
- Flexible 3 days a week. Afternoons.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Plainfield caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.