A Considerate Caregiver Needed in Louisville, KY For Mother
Amazing job opportunity for a experienced and patient caregiver located near Louisville, KY to help care for Mother. I am in need of assistance Friday morning, Thursday morning, Wednesday morning, Tuesday morning, and Monday morning. Ideally 20 hours per week of assistance would start February 8, 2016. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include companionship, housekeeping, meal prep, and managing medications. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
My Mother is 78 and in good physical condition but Alzheimer's has progressed so her short term memory is no good. She lives upstairs and my nephew lives downstairs. He works during the day and will generally not be there when you are. My mother can still do things for herself she just needs help staying focused and organized
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- 20.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: February 8, 2016
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Louisville caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.