A Responsible Caregiver Needed in Farmington, MN For Mother
I am seeking a loyal and punctual caregiver located near Farmington, MN to help care for Mother. help is needed Monday morning, Monday evening, Tuesday morning, Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning, Wednesday evening, Thursday morning, Thursday evening, Friday morning, Friday evening, Saturday morning, Saturday evening, Sunday morning, and Sunday evening. 28.0 hours per week of support is needed to start June 24, 2017. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include housekeeping, grooming, meal prep, medication reminders, and companionship. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My mom is in mid to late stage Alzheimer's - depending on the day. She manages to use the toilet, but also wears adult briefs. She manages to shower herself, but needs help dressing/grooming. She no longer cooks for herself - lately getting herself a bowl of cereal is becoming more difficult. She is not a wanderer. She is not verbally or physically abusive - she' rather passive. She doesn't have any particular interests.
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Dressing & Grooming
- 28.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: June 24, 2017
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Farmington caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.