Private Caregiver Needed in Gillette, NJ
Looking to hire a dedicated, trustworthy, and punctual caregiver to take care of my mother, located near Gillette, NJ. Help is needed For 3 Days Per Week. I would like the support to begin as soon as possible and estimate 12 hours per week. The activities of daily living performed by the caregiver will include Dressing, Managing Medications, Meal Preparation & Feeding, Transferring & Mobility, Walking & Exercise, and Transportation. Only serious applicants will be considered. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My mother is a 50 year old woman. Was previously independent and working 10 hours a day 5 days a week. In July 2014 we had found out her kidney transplant was failing and then proceeding to do at home dialysis. Since December thur March my mother has been in and out of the hospital. She has had pneumonia a pe and dvts in her legs. Since being in the hospital and unable to get out of bed she lost strength in about all her extremities at this point. My mother was in acute rehab with four weeks and received three hours of therapy a day to help strength her. We were able to get her around with the walker but not that good. My mother can shower and use the toilet alone with supervision. At time she can be a little bit forgetful. She does have a cat. My mother at this time is having trouble getting in and out of the house we are looking into renting a ramp to help with that.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- 12.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: April 9, 2015
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Gillette caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.