Care Needed in Springfield, NJ For Mother and Father
In search of a considerate caregiver to take care of Mother, located near Springfield, NJ. help is needed Monday afternoon, Monday evening, Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, Wednesday evening, Thursday afternoon, Thursday evening, Friday afternoon, and Friday evening. Ideally 20.0 hours per week of support would start March 26, 2018. Caregiver's duties will include companionship, housekeeping, groceries & shopping, meal prep, and medication reminders. All applicants will be considered. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
She is 85 and my father is 99. they get around and take care of their bathroom needs. they need house keeping, cooking and general help ,
- Groceries & Shopping
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- 25.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: March 26, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Springfield caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.