I'm Looking For Care in Albuquerque, NM For Male Friend
Looking to hire a honest, passionate, and enthusiastic caregiver to take care of my client, located in Albuquerque, NM. He will require limited daily care. He would like the assistance to begin December 20, 2017 and continue for a month. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: transferring & mobility, toileting, bathing, linen changes and pressure sore checks. This position requires a live-out caregiver. Only serious applicants will be considered. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My client/tenant has mid-stage Parkinson's and circulation issues in both legs. He fell in his home and was found several days later. He's due for immediate release from a local hospital and needs limited home care for a month. He weighs around 300 pounds and requires transfers to toilet and pressure sore checks.
- Transferring & Mobility
- 28.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: December 20, 2017
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Albuquerque caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.