Private Caregiver Needed in Dobbs Ferry, NY
Looking to hire a punctual and enthusiastic caregiver to take care of Mother, located near Dobbs Ferry, NY. assistance is needed Monday afternoon, Wednesday afternoon, and Friday afternoon. Ideally 18 hours per week of care would start May 09, 2016. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: walking & exercise, managing medications, groceries & shopping, transferring & mobility, transportation, and housekeeping. This is a live-in caregiver position. All applicants will be considered. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My grandfather is an 87 year old who was recently hospitalized after a heart failure exacerbation. He lives at home with his wife, but is rather deconditioned after being in the hospital for 2 weeks. Our family is interested in hiring a kind, caring individual to assist him with grooming, medication reminders, ambulation assistance, simple home exercises. We would also prefer their care taker to assist with transportation to doctor's appointments, the grocery store and to monthly senior citizen events.
- Transferring & Mobility
- Groceries & Shopping
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- 12.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: May 16, 2016
- Live-in preferred
- Speaks Gujarati ,English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Dobbs Ferry caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.