A Punctual Caregiver For Father
Amazing job opportunity for a enthusiastic caregiver located near Melville, NY to help care for Father. I will need 2 care givers (two 12 hours shifts). I need help Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Monday evening, Monday overnight, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday evening, Tuesday overnight, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Wednesday evening, Wednesday overnight, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Thursday evening, Thursday overnight, Friday morning, Friday afternoon, Friday evening, Friday overnight, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, Saturday overnight, Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon, Sunday evening, and Sunday overnight. Ideally 84.0 hours per week (two 12 hours shifts per day) of support would start March 22, 2017. Caregiver's duties will include companionship, meal prep, transferring & mobility, medication reminders, toileting, grooming, and bathing. Patient has Dementia and is sometimes aggressive. Dedicated and serious applicants only. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more! Important: Need Home Care Certification and a valid drivers license so I can be reimbursed by my long term care insurance.
About this Care Recipient
Dementia, at times is aggressive. Needs Transfer from Bed to Wheelchair and Wheelchair to Toilet. So need someone who can handle some weight at times.. Not very mobile now after pneumonia and urinary Tract infection. He is about 5' 8" , 125 lbs..
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Transferring & Mobility
- Meal Prep
- 84.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: March 22, 2017
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Melville caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.