Care Needed in Rockville Centre, NY For Myself
Amazing job opportunity for a punctual caregiver located near Rockville Centre, NY to help care for myself. care is needed 5 days per week in the morning and early afternoon. Caregiver should be able to start as soon as possible and is expected to work 25.0 hours per week. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include transportation, meal prep, housekeeping, walking & exercise, groceries & shopping, medication reminders, and companionship. All applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Medication Reminders
- 25.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: August 13, 2019
- Flexible 5 days a week. Afternoons.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Rockville Centre caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.