Seeking A Nurturing Caregiver in Woodbury, Long Island NY for Husband
Amazing job opportunity for a dependable, empathetic, and patient caregiver located near Woodbury, Long Island NY to help care for Husband. I need care Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Friday morning, and Friday afternoon. Caregiver should be able to start October 15, 2018 and is expected to work approx. 22.5 hours per week. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: meal prep, walking & exercise, medication reminders, bathing, and grooming. Only serious applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My husband is 70 years old. Has a good personality and sense of humor. Unfortunately since having diabetes for many years he has become slightly depressed and has no interest in doing things. He now has difficulty walking and uses a walker. He has had several falls and was recently discharged from the hospital. He is in need of a caregiver at home since I still work. He will need supervision in showering, medication reminders, and insulin monitoring, food prep for lunch, getting dressed, walking with walker, inside and outside and needs someone he can converse with while I am at work. He is a very pleasant man and just needs a little assistance to get him going.
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- 22.5 hours/week
- Ideal start date: October 15, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Woodbury caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.