Looking For Home Care For Mother in Akron, OH
Need a considerate, experienced, and reliable caregivers located near Akron, OH to help care for Mother. I am in need of support Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Monday evening, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Wednesday evening, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Thursday evening, Friday morning, Friday afternoon, Friday evening, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon, and Sunday evening. 84.0 hours per week of help is needed to start September 11, 2018. The activities of daily living performed by the caregivers will include bathing, housekeeping, companionship, meal prep, medication reminders, toileting, and grooming. Multiple shift available!! Dedicated and serious applicants only. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
She is 93 and lives at home. She was doing quite well until a recent hospital visit. After that her mobility has declined. She needs company, meal assistance and meal prep(also ensuring she does eat to avoid weight loss) light housekeeping, laundry. Toilet assistance is in that she becomes weak on the way or way back and we are afraid she may fall. Also bathing assistance All of this also can change in that she has good days bad days Bad days she wants to stay in bed Good days she becomes much more mobile. We do have therapist coming as well She has a nice smaller home with 2 dogs
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- 84.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: September 11, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Akron caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.