Seeking A Dependable Caregiver for Female Friend in Cincinnati, OH
Amazing job opportunity for a dedicated caregiver located near Cincinnati, OH to help care for Female Friend. I need assistance 2 days per week in the morning or maybe an evening from time to time. We can be flexible depending on her needs. Sometimes a need might come up and would like to at least call our caregiver to see if available to help out in a jam or add a few more hours when needed. Caregiver should be able to start December 15, 2018 (if possible) and is expected to work 10.0 hours per week. I will be there to go over needs and details as well as introduce my friend. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include companionship, meal prep, and grooming. She grooms herself but may need minor help as she starts to feel comfortable. However would like for caregiver to wash her hair and maybe help with trimming nails as needed. Only serious applicants will be considered. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity! Thank You
About this Care Recipient
My friend is very timid. She has a hard time speaking up. She was emotionally and Financially abused by her POA. She was isolated and health care neglected thru all this for 19 Years! Needless to say she has trust issues. We are learning together as we go and we need some one a few hours in the morning a couple of few days a week asap.
- Meal Prep
- Dressing & Grooming
- 10.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: December 14, 2018
- Flexible 2 days a week. Evenings and mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Cincinnati caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.