An Evening Caregiver For Father
I am seeking an empathetic, responsible, and trustworthy caregiver to help care for my father. I need help 3-4 nights per week in the evening , approximately 6:30-9:30. Caregiver expected to work 10 hours per week. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include prompting, meal preparation and cleanup, occasional mobility assistance and medication reminders. He also benefits from a little help getting into bed and occasionally putting on the pressure cuffs to keep his edema under control. Flexibility to take other shifts as needs arise on other nights would be helpful.
About this Care Recipient
My father is 94 and while still alert, needs prompting especially to get ready for bed at night. Has a walker and a wheelchair and benefits from a little help getting up sometimes. Still manages to wake up and dress himself in the morning without assistance.
- Transferring & Mobility
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- 10.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: October 26, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Columbus caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.