Private Caregiver Needed in Dayton, OH
Looking to hire a dedicated, dependable, and patient caregiver to take care of Father, located near Dayton, OH. care is needed Monday morning, Monday evening, Monday overnight, Wednesday morning, Wednesday evening, Wednesday overnight, Tuesday morning, Tuesday evening, Tuesday overnight, Friday morning, Friday evening, Friday overnight, Thursday morning, Thursday evening, Thursday overnight, Sunday morning, Sunday evening, Sunday overnight, Saturday morning, Saturday evening, and Saturday overnight. Ideally 25 hours per week of care would start November 02, 2020. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: toileting, medication reminders, companionship, grooming, transferring & mobility, and bathing. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My father is 6ft 3 and would require someone who can aid and lifting
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- Transferring & Mobility
- $17.50 - $22.00/hr (Negotiable)
- 25.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: November 2, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Male preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Dayton caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.