An Empathetic Caregiver For Son
Need a empathetic and compassionate caregiver located near West Chester, OH to help care for Son in our home. Our schedule is flexible, and we are looking for a few good companion/caregivers that work well with our son and are a "good fit". Depending on who we meet and work well with, our schedule can grow from that point, based on caregiver availability and our needs combined. The caregiver will be responsible for performing the following: medication reminders, meal prep, hygiene/grooming reminders/encouragement and companionship. Dedicated and serious applicants only. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
Kyle is a 14 year old with ASD, ADHD ODD, PDD, IED, OCD, mild to moderate intellectual disorder, sensory processing disorder, and general anxiety. He is high functioning, and likes to be independent! He loves video games, and his 'plushie' - stuffed animal/character collection, and loves to read. His father and I have been his sole caregivers, and we are ready for a break!
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- 12.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: February 22, 2020
- Flexible 2 days a week. Nights, evenings, afternoons and mornings.
- Live-in preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our West Chester caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.