Care Needed in Beaverton, OR For Father-In-Law
In search of a compassionate, passionate, and empathetic caregiver to take care of Father-in-law, located near Beaverton, OR. assistance is needed Tuesday afternoon, and Thursday afternoon. Ideally 4.0 hours per week of care would start September 24, 2019. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: transferring & mobility, meal prep, and companionship. Only serious applicants will be considered. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
- Transferring & Mobility
- Meal Prep
- 4.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: September 24, 2019
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Beaverton caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.