Optimal Aging Approved caregiver needed in Aloha/Beaverton, OR
Providence Readmission Reduction Client, she need housekeeping help. Caregiver responsibilities: housekeeping and maybe meal prep. Caregiver to start next week and work 1 - 2 hour shift. Caregiver can start at 1pm or 2pm and work any of the following days Monday 10/19, Tuesday 10/20, Wednesday 10/21 or Thursday 10/22. We will establish a regular schedule once the caregiver starts. Caregiver will be paid $20.00/hr. ***Only Optimal Aging Approved Caregivers*** Location: Aloha, Oregon 97078 Pets: small dog, 4 guinea pigs in cage
- Meal Prep
- 2.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: October 19, 2020
- Flexible 1 day a week. Afternoons.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Beaverton caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.