Looking For Home Care For Myself in Portland, OR
Looking for a trustworthy, nurturing, and loyal caregiver in Portland, OR to help me go grocery shopping and run other errands . I am in need of support Wednesday afternoon between 1-3 pm starting September 06, 2017. I am currently receiving home health and this job will increased slightly to help with bathing once I am discharged from home health services. For now the main activity of this job is to take me groceries & shopping and help putting groceries away. I also need help getting in and out of the car and getting the groceries in the cart. This job pays $18 per hour. Caregiver must be willing to drive. All applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
- Groceries & Shopping
- 2.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: September 6, 2017
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Portland caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.